Implements the formation of an internationally competitive system of higher education that ensures the transfer of scientific innovations to production, taking into account the needs of the economy, labor market and society at the level of higher education, training highly qualified specialists and scientific-pedagogical personnel according to individual educational programs.
- Application of competency-based and student-oriented educational programs;
- Ensuring lifelong learning and continuity of education;
- Ensuring that the process of qualitative and transparent higher education is adapted to the requirements of society and the economy;
- Ensuring the development of scientific researches and innovations;
- Internationalization of the higher education system and ensuring international competitiveness.