DECISION OF THE CABINET OF MINISTERS OF AZERBAIJAN REPUBLIC ON ADDITIONAL SOCIAL PROTECTION MEASURES FOR INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS, EMPLOYEES OF BUDGET FINANCED ENTERPRISES AND ORGANIZATIONS THAT LOST OR NOT PROVIDED WITH JOB DUE TO REASONS BEYOND THEIR CONTROL
In order to ensure social protection of internally displaced persons, employees of budget financed enterprises and organizations that lost its job or unemployed due to reasons beyond their control, the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic
1. To extend the second paragraph of the decision No. 181 of the Cabinet of Ministers “On additional social protection measures for internally displaced persons, employees of budget financed enterprises and organizations that lost or unemployed due to reasons beyond their control” from May 10, 1994 to January 1, 2010.
2. To charge Ministries of Education, Health, Culture and Tourism, other relevant government bodies and executive authorities of occupied areas to strengthen the relevant measures for hiring internally displaced persons to vacant positions and submit a quarterly progress report to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic once per quarter.
3. The Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of Population of the Republic of Azerbaijan to ensure the execution of necessary measures for employment of internally displaced persons applied for a job to Employment services as defined by legislation.
4. This decree comes into force on January 1, 2009.
First Deputy Prime Minister of the Azerbaijan Republic
Baku, April 9, 2009, No.60
Order of the Minister of Education of the Azerbaijan Republic
In accordance with the execution of the decision of Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic,
1. To accept under the management and execution the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic.
2. To charge heads of education departments of occupied territories:
Submit within a short time the list of names of internally displaced teachers, who unemployed due to reasons beyond their control, but receiving the average monthly wage to the Ministry of Education;
Undertake the necessary measures, to ensure employment for teachers, who live closer to the secondary schools, and submit information on done works to the Ministry of Education once per quarter.
3. To assign to the General Education Department (A. Muradov), General Education Department for Rural Areas (A. Akhmedov), Strategic Analysis, Planning and Personnel Management Department (F. Gadirov) and Department of Economics (G. Zeynalov) take the necessary measures for the solution of issues arising from the decision of Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic.
4. General Department (I. Mirzayev) to provide the reproduction and distribution of decree to the appropriate Education Departments.
5. Control over the execution of the decree is assigned to the Deputy Minister, I. Isgandarov.
The Minister of Education
16.04.2009, No. 437.