With the purpose of ensuring the transparency and impartiality in the assessment of knowledge of students at the summer exam session of 2010/2011 study year and preventing negative factors, which can occur, it is hereby ordered as follows:
1. Take into account that the Hotline Service operates at the Ministry of Education (Telephone: 496-34-82, fax: 496-37-61, e-mail address: email@example.com).
2. Heads of higher and secondary special education establishments should:
- ensure the organization of the summer exam session of 2010/2011 study year based on existing normative documents;
- establish Exam Head Office at education establishments headed by them;
- immediately inform Hotline Service of the Ministry on each query received by the Exam Head Office;
- ensure the transparency and strengthen the public control over the exam session;
- take proper measures on persons committed shortcomings during the exam process;
- take into consideration their responsibility for negative shortcomings, which can occur at education establishments headed by them;
- give a final report on organizing, holding and results of summer exam session to the Ministry of Education within 10 (ten) days after completing the session.
3. Head of Apparatus of the Ministry of Education (I. Pirmammadov) and Department for Higher and Secondary Special Education (I. Mustafayev) are instructed:
- to provide monitoring of summer exam session at higher and secondary special education establishments by workers of the Ministry, representatives of NGO’s and public representing at Working Group on Combating Corruption of the Ministry;
- to conduct a survey among students to get information about corruption that may have occurred during the summer exam session at higher and secondary special education establishments;
- to investigate shortcomings that happened during the period of summer exam session and the session operatively, prepare offers on taken measures about persons committed shortcomings;
- to analyze results of session and present the relevant report to discuss.
4. Public Relations Department of the Ministry (B. Huseynzadeh) to provide the Media with information on exam session.
5. Executive order to be published in the Azerbaijani Teacher newspaper (Azerbaijan muallimi) and on website of the Ministry.
6. I'll take control over the execution of the order myself.
Basis: Working Plan for 2011 of the Higher and Secondary Special Education Department and Action Plan for National Strategy on Increasing Transparency and Combating Corruption (2007-2011) approved by the Order 1225 of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan of December 04, 2007.
Education Minister of
the Republic of Azerbaijan
May 19, 2011