In accordance with the execution of the Order 479 of the Ministry of Education of 27 April 2009, for abolition of the special permission (license) No. 031973 dated 19 November 2007, issued for the activity of Baku brunch of Moscow State Open University, it is hereby ordered as follows:
1. Accreditation Department (H. Zarbaliyev) and Legal Sector (E. Hasanov) shall prepare information, in accordance with the paragraph 5.5 of ‘Rules on granting licenses for some types of activities in the Republic of Azerbaijan’, for the owner, state tax authorities and Ministry of Justice on the abolition of the license No. 031973 issued on November 19 2007, for the activity of Baku branch of Moscow State Open University by the Ministry of Education within three days.
2. Provide continuing education opportunities for students, whose names on the database of the Ministry, who are currently studying in the Baku branch of Moscow State Open University and expressing the wish to continue their education in Azerbaijan, at the following universities:
- Students studying in “translation and translator”, “economy and management of institution” and “Law” specialties - at Odlar Yurdu University;
- Students studying in the specialty of “administrative management”– at Baku Business University;
- Students studying in the specialty of “World economy”- at Socio-Political University of Azerbaijan;
- Students studying in specialties of “Automobile and Automotive industry” and “Primary grade teacher” at the Science and Education Centre - University of Tafakkur.
3. The Apparatus of the Ministry (I. Pirmammadov) shall:
3.1 submit the list of students on specialties and courses, who have studied at the Branch, to the relevant universities in accordance with the database of the Ministry of Education;
3.2 implement other activities on the transition of students in collaboration with the heads of relevant private universities;
4. The management of Baku branch of Moscow State Open University shall:
4.1 submit to the Ministry of Education the original license Nr. 031973 issued on 19 November 2007, for the activity of Baku branch of Moscow State Open University by the Ministry of Education;
4.2 submit to the Ministry of Education information on students, who are currently studying at university, graduated from it, and have taken a break from university for different reasons until 1 September 2010;
4.3 submit a personal record of students and extract from the assessment book to universities where they have been transferred;
5. Heads of universities, where students have transferred shall:
5.1 accept a personal record of students and extract from the assessment book until the beginning of 2010/2011 academic year, and provide their study at university;
5.2 provide, whenever possible, the teaching personnel of the Branch with a job;
6. Relevant departments and units of the Ministry shall implement other issues arising from this order;
7. I shall take the control over the execution of the order myself.
Base: An order of Licensing Committee of the Ministry of Education dated on 24 April 2010 and a joint report of Head of Apparatus (I. Pirmammadov) and Head of Higher and Secondary Special Education Department (I. Mustafayev) with the relevant footnote.
Minister of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan